Why choose a Virtuoso over a Ricoh?
- Ricoh 3110 and 7110 are discontinued printers; some old stock still being offered by some suppliers.
- 2 years warranty with Virtuoso.
- With Virtuoso FOC Creative Studio software included offering unrivalled ease of use with over 3,000 images + clip art and inclusion of complete range of dye sub product templates, perceived software value £2,000.
- Higher Resolution with Virtuoso 1200x1200dpi vs 600x600dpi with Ricoh.
- Virtuoso faster and higher quality at equivalent Ricoh 600x600dpi setting.
- Improved dot formation and placement with new XY drive system offers higher quality output with Virtuoso.
- 26% wider colour gamut, more vibrant blues, reds and deeper blacks with Virtuoso.
- Virtuoso offers less ink usage than Ricoh due to higher density ink.
- Virtuoso ink is 5% cheaper SRP than the Ricoh Sublijet R ink.
- Ricoh no longer have a licence for Mac support, so any Ricoh now sold can only be printed to by a PC platform and not via a Mac.
- Included FOC with the With Virtuoso The New Virtuoso Print Manager - This is the New universal colour management engine from Sawgrass, offering the fundamental production features associated with a RIP, whilst keeping the simplicity and ease of use of a print driver.
- Extended shelf life on Virtuoso inks.
Virtuoso Print Manager software Offers;
- Mac and PC compatibility
- Reduces production costs by optimizing paper usage
- Increased productivity
- The ultimate in colour consistency and accuracy
Fundamental production RIP features are incorporated as follows;
- Drives multiple printers simultaneously
- Multiple hot folder configuration
- Hot folder drag & drop
- PDF, JPEG and PNG file support
- Ganging/nesting and multiple copies of jobs
- Dedicated preview with real time colour correction
- Support for all popular graphics software including CorelDraw, Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Illustrator, Sawgrass CreativeStudio.
- Support for Silhouette and Graphtec cutter software